I will try to working UnlimitedHand with “Super Simple Sample Project”, unfortunately UnlimitedHand doesn’t work.
When I play the sample Project, “Please lower down your forearms for calibration.” is displayed.
But count message is counted up “10 to 10″ ,”20 to 10”,.. and the calibration doesn’t finish.
Console messages are as follows.
> UH:Awake() (at Assets/UH.cs:72)
OS : Windows 7 pro 64bit Sp1
CPU : Core i5-3320M CPU @ 2.60GHz
GPU : Intel HD Graphics 4000
Unity : version 5.4.1f1
library for Unity : ver.0039
library for Arduino “Serial_4Unity_4Processing”: ver.0039
Unity Plugin : ver.0039
Arduino IDE : 1.6.11
– Unzip the file, to reveal a file named “UH.cs”.
– Navigate to “SuperSimpleSample002/Assets/“.
– Replace the file UH.cs found inside this directory with the newly unzipped UH.cs.
– Make sure the UnlimitedHand object in Unity has been fitted with the UH.cs script
– Try running the project once again.
As a suggestion, please keep your forearms held by your side as the message “Please lower down your forearms for calibration” appears. Once the value reaches 10 or over, you may lift your arm up to face the screen. By doing so, the calibration process will end, and you will be able to fire the pistol.