Recent Topics › Forums › Installation & Troubleshooting › Trouble with working "Super Simple Sample Project" › Reply To: Trouble with working "Super Simple Sample Project"
Thanks for the inquiry.We have made a minor bug fix to the Unity Plugin (ver.0039).
Please use this updated version of the library to run the sample once again:
– Unzip the file, to reveal a file named “UH.cs”.
– Navigate to “SuperSimpleSample002/Assets/“.
– Replace the file UH.cs found inside this directory with the newly unzipped UH.cs.
– Make sure the UnlimitedHand object in Unity has been fitted with the UH.cs script
– Try running the project once again.
As a suggestion, please keep your forearms held by your side as the message “Please lower down your forearms for calibration” appears. Once the value reaches 10 or over, you may lift your arm up to face the screen. By doing so, the calibration process will end, and you will be able to fire the pistol.
Sorry for the trouble,