Jonathan Huberdeau Jersey

Recent Topics Forums Development Jonathan Huberdeau Jersey

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of linchao linchao 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of linchao
    linchao
    Participant

When the Jaguars announced that they would not exercise their option on defensive end Dante Fowler‘s contract for the 2019 season Phillip Gaines Jersey , executive vice president of football operations Tom Coughlin said the Jags want “him to have a great season and earn a new long-term contract.”

Given the lack of security beyond this season, Fowler could find himself in a position where he’s soliciting offers from multiple clubs. On Wednesday, the 2015 first-round pick said he knows “how good of a player I am” and that his plan for the coming season is to make sure every team in the league knows it as well.

“I can really only do so much playing a certain percentage of the snaps T.J. Oshie Jersey ,” Fowler said, via Jacksonville.com. “When I look back on it, I feel good but there are some things that I need to work on. I’m going to keep working hard and do my job so I can put good film out there for everybody to see.”

Fowler had eight sacks while playing over 44 percent of the team’s defensive snaps last season Justin Williams Jersey , which represented a jump in productivity despite playing less often than he did in 2016. If the productivity continues to rise in his fourth season, missing out on the option year may turn out to be a good thing for Fowler’s long-term outlook.

Colby Rasmus is leaving the Baltimore Orioles after struggling to play through a left hip injury for two seasons.

Baltimore placed the outfielder on the restricted list after he told the club Tuesday he was leaving. Rasmus informed manager Buck Showalter of his decision prior to a game against the Phillies.

”Colby talked to me this afternoon and said he made the decision to go home and discontinue playing,” Showalter said. ”We’re going to honor that. Give him the privacy he’s due Matt Milano Jersey , and hope everything is for the best. Wish him well, and we’ll see what the future brings.”

Rasmus was hitting .133 with one homer in 18 games this season after signing a one-year, $3 million deal in the offseason. A 2005 first-round pick of the Cardinals Jonathan Huberdeau Jersey , Rasmus left Tampa Bay in midseason last year after dealing with similar hip problems.

He hit his only homer on June 21 on the same day he was activated from the 60-day DL with a left hip flexor strain, but he was hitless in his last 11 at-bats.

Arizona Cardinals Customized Jerseys

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.