In the years of my

Recent Topics Forums Development In the years of my

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of ylq ylq 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of ylq
    ylq
    Participant

In the years of my 12 years of life, what happened is like the number of stars in the sky, but there is one thing that makes me remember what I have remembered so far…
    That morning, I just got to bed together, Grandpa said to me; “Rock Bridge, let’s go fishing today!” “Good! Great!” I hurriedly sorted out the house and set off with the I got there, Grandpa chose the fishing rod and was ready to try the hook first. Grandpa threw the hook into the water, but it didn’t matter. The hook was just tied to a fish. Grandpa saw the fish sinking into the water, it was incredible, and he quickly closed. Wow! A big grass fish! But the big fish seemed to be unwilling to be caught in such awkwardness, and it began to spread out, live and jump, and struggled. At this time, Grandpa went up and grabbed the fish and put it in the fishing rod. Standing proudly, his face was full of excitement. Grandpa patted his chest and proudly said in his standard Henan dialect; “This should be the old saying, luck is coming and you can’t stop it!” “Ha ha ha ha”, myd official fishing. Grandpa chose the fish and fish food, stood up and threw the rod into the water, and sat down. Also told me not to talk [url=www.sale-cigarettes.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Supply Store[/url], don’t scare away the fish, and began to concentrate on fishing. I will see again, Grandpa can’t have the excitement just now. Now living like a sculpture, sitting quietly there, motionless, staring at the fish [url=www.usa-newports.com]Newport Cigarettes Coupons For Sale[/url]. After a while, I was impatient, and my mouth kept groaning “Hey! Is this damn fish still not coming?” When I was preparing to ask my grandfather that I was still not hooked? Suddenly [url=www.cigarettesnewports.com]Printable Carton Newport Cigarette[/url], the fish was sinking, and immediately shouted to Grandpa: “Grandpa! Fish! Fish! Fish hooked!” Grandpa went to let me whisper, but did not close, I was very anxious, went to catch the fish�� Close immediately. The result is that the fish ran away. Grandpa took the fish and pointed at me with helplessness. He shook his head and sighed and said, “You, you, you, what happened? The fish is alive and let you go!” Grandpa was angry and incoherent. I also bowed my head and my grandmother met! Immediately ran over and said: “What’s the matter? What’s the matter? Isn’t it a fish? Is it?” Grandpa didn’t say anything [url=www.sale-cigarettes.com]Newport Soft Pack Carton[/url], and the gas also disappeared a lot. He said to me: “You just said that the fish was hooked and I heard it. That is the fish’s strategy. In fact, the temptation will first test the temptation to confirm that there is nothing to let the fish bite after the bite. Do you understand?” I nodded. Then I also wanted a fish to taste the sweetness ofs incident left a deep impression on me, because he told a truth: Do not be impatient [url=www.cigarettesnewports.com]Carton Marlboro Reds 100[/url], do patience! Have the patience to catch big fish!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.